“Customer satisfaction is the core attribute of Afghancoat. In case of any unforeseen situation, we consider ourselves accountable for offering the best possible solution to resolve issues for our customers. Following are the policies that might be applicable to claim a refund:
- A refund claim needs to be raised within 15 days of receiving the order.
- For a refund, a genuine reason, original price tag, and packaging must be presented.
- The customer needs to provide a legitimate reason to claim a refund. As client satisfaction is the priority, the Quality Assurance department looks into the dispute. Upon their recommendation, we reserve the right to refuse a refund and replace it with an exchange.
- If the returned product by a customer has damage or a dent that was not informed while making the refund claim, the refund policy won’t be applicable.
- The proof of the damaged product needs to be presented within the original packaging.
- It takes up to 7 working days for us to process the request and come to a conclusion.
- Claims made without proof/evidence shall be refused instantly. Afghancoat instantly refuses any claim raised through a payment company like PayPal or Stripe.
- We are available 24/7 to resolve disputes, but involving any third party will result in a cancellation of the refund request.
- We reserve the right to refuse false claims made by the customer. Certain refund claims such as invalid claims regarding unexpected quality or specifications/features that are not mentioned in the product’s description, and false claims that deviate from the conversations through the Emails will not be entertained.
- No refunds will be processed in such cases.
- Please note that Afghancoat reserves the right to replace a refund request with an exchange policy.”
AFGHAN COAT BLOG POST
- Address: 122 HENDERSON RD,
SANDY CREEK, NY 131452152, USA
- USA Phone: +1 (310) 715 6476
- UK Phone: +44 (730) 823 9420
- Email: email@example.com
Mon-Fri: 9 am-5 pm EST
Saturday: 10 am-2 pm EST
Sunday: 10 am-2 pm EST